Thursday, June 11, 2009

Say "Chuck-e-Cheese"!

Samantha turned six years old last Sunday and so we had a fun birthday party for her at Chuck-e-Cheese. She totally loved it, as did her younger sister. They both can't stop talking about it. However I totally forgot to take my camera and so I don't have pictures yet. I'm gonna have to borrow some from other people. But they did have this cool machine that would take your picture for one token and then skecth it out for you. It was actually really cool and they all turned out so cute! I think everybody that came got at least one sketch done. So here it is for your veiwing pleasure.

Happy Birthday Sammy! We love you!

1 comment:

Swain Family said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! From Patrick, Jennie, Jackson & Harrison! It sounds like it was a lot of fun! Sorry we missed it!