Thursday, September 17, 2009

One project done...too many left too count.

I just wanted to show this project off a little...I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. It actually looks like a real scarf. =0)
Thank you Grandma Anderson and Mom for teaching me how to crochet back when I was a bit younger. I know I never finished that afgan (Grandma Anderson finished it for me) but if you hadn't taught me how to do that one, I never would have been able to figure out how to do this scarf for the Relief Society.

3 comments:

lightwriter said...

Great job! You'll be whipping up pot holders and doilies in no time! LOL!

Swain Family said...

Wow! I'm impressed! It looks great! I need to learn to do that! :)

And a big "WOOT, WOOT!" for blogging! :) Love you guys!

Brent & Debi said...

Good job! I'm proud of you, too. Guess what I want for Christmas?!?!?!?!