Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chuck-e-CHEESE!

Erica has been dying to go back to Chuck-e-Cheese since we went there for Sam's birthday back in June. Knowing that, I made the mistake of telling her that was where we were going for her birthday. So she kept asking me if it was time to go every five minutes for about a week straight! Needless to say she was very excited when we got there and couldn't sit still long enought to eat her pizza or her piece of cake. =)

Sammy discovered the greatest game ever...Skee ball! She did very well at it and played only that game until she ran out of tokens.
Erica also had a great time and was very worn out when it was all said and done. Happy 4th birthday sweetheart. We love you!




P.S. I want to thank all of the family who came out to support her. I appreciate you coming even though it was busy and noisy and hard to converse with each other. She had fun and that's the point right. =)


2 comments:

Swain Family said...

Holy cow it looks like fun! Happy Birthday Erica, we were there in spirit! :) I still can't believe she is 4, where does the time go?!

Brent & Debi said...

4 years old!!!! What a fun time! Great pix. Love you guys!