So we like to go camping at Grandpa D's. It's just as good as going up the mountains. And this time we actually got to use the cool new accessories for our trailer since we weren't camping in a snow storm.
Look how peaceful the girls look. They slept right thru Cameron and Brent fixing our leaking pipes.

We had a lot of fun hangin out with grandpa D the weekend before Thanksgiving. We played Phase 10 same as always. He is really good at that game and therefore Grandpa D is the only person who gets called a cheat more than I do. =0)
Then on Saturday we all had a football party and watched the BYU vs. UTAH game. Erica and Grandpa each enjoyed a short nap before kick off.
All in all it was a great trip. I think Grandpa really enjoyed himself too.




1 comment:
So jealous! That's all I have to say!
Post a Comment