It's that time of year again! We managed to get my whole family to take a hike up the mountain on my mom's property to find a christmas tree to cut down, bring home, and give lots of love too. It's better than getting one from those Christmas tree lots because of all the bonding moments and memories. Plus it's free! Unless you count the gas it takes to drive there. But speaking of memories the girls sure looked cute sleeping in the truck and even holding hands.


This is one of those rare moments amongst all the normal childhood bickering that I'll treasure forever. I'm glad the camera was ready and waiting at my feet.
Here is all of us with our trees. We found some really good ones this year! Normally, as is to be expected in the wild, they are a bit lopsided.
It was bit cold there as you can see from Erica being all bundled up in her coat plus mine...but the traditon is to roast a hot dog after we have our trees. So we gathered around the fire to stay warm. I actually preferred the short roasting stick this time. =)
See what I mean about them being lopsided. =) It's still cute though and they smell so good! Merry Christmas everybody!




No comments:
Post a Comment