Normally my kids don't take naps. Samantha is in school now and just doesn't take them anymore. Erica has never really taken very good naps and most days she just does without or maybe she'll snag a 15 minute nap in the car traveling between places but that is about it. However, Christmas and all the activities that go along with it sure has worn them down because today they both decided to put themselves down for a nap. They had been playing really good together but when I went to check on them, this is what I found.
Samantha, the responsible one, climbed into bed.
Erica, the athletic one, litterally climbed up onto the shelf and passed out. 
It's hard to get upset with her when it's just so darn cute!




2 comments:
That is SO funny! It's amazing how much trouble that cute little person can get into! Too cute!
I just finally found how to leave a comment! Your girls are really cute and It's fun to see what they do all by themselves!
Post a Comment