Sorry, I am behind again...2 whole holidays behind this time. =) So we are just gonna do a quick review. Christmas was fun as always with lots of family activities. Here is Christmas Eve.
We are very grateful for what we already have and the things we have been blessed with this year. But I am sad to say that I got pretty sick in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve and wasn't feeling any better the next morning so I didn't take a single picture Christmas morning or later that day. It's aweful! I am really going to have to borrow some of the great pictures the rest of you took. Here are the girls decorating the tree a month earlier. Those are their favorite ornaments (Sam made hers at school).
We also saw the lights at temple square. Many other activities took place this month, like going to the Treehouse Museum with cousins, making gingerbread trains with grandma, and game night for the Baldwin Christmas party.
Also during our time off we had a blast speeding down hills with one of the new toys we got from Santa. We tried a huge hill in Ogden but it scared the girls a bit so we tried a smaller hill closer to home and they had an absolute blast on that one. Erica got over her fears first and started going down backwards. Sammy also got braver and raced mom and dad down the hill. It was a TON of fun!


The were troopers climbing back up the hill each time and pulling there own sleds.
They had so much fun Cameron couldn't even shake them off the sled! he he he.







1 comment:
love the pics!! it's so fun to see the things you do together. love erica's outfit (lol)!! love you all!!
Post a Comment