So now I am finally caught up to the correct Holiday. I totally forgot to take my camera though and so this is the only picture I remembered to take with my phone. Everybody has many traditions and this is just a small one for the kids...but still, I know some of us older kids were a bit jealous that we are too big and can no longer participate in this tradition. =0) At least until the next batch of whiped cream or cake batter has been mixed up.

It was a great day and we were thankful that we got to eat so much yummy food and spend time with so many family members. Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting! So grown up! Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We are so thankful for you, too. Love you tons! Mom S.
Post a Comment