I have been meaning to update my blog this whole summer. So I finally get myself motivated to get it done and I get sidetracked updating pictures and changing around some of the fun stuff.
...Now it's late and my eyes are getting blurry so I'm just going to post this awesome picture and say there is an explanation to come soon. =) 




6 comments:
The picture is really cool! And I'm SO glad you are back! :)
I LOVE your new family picture!!! Did you change your hair color darker or is it just the photo? Either way it looks great!
Love the pictures!!! You did a great job with your new blog stuff!! :o)
Good luck with your upcoming events! I will be there for sure! Love ya mom
...I thought you were back?! ;)
I am...sorta. Planning and getting ready for Super Saturday is taking up every minute that I'm not at work right now. =0) You make me laugh.
Oh and Lisa...I didn't color my hair although I am due for some new color. It's just the lighting and i think some color adjustments in the picture. I like it too though. Thank you.
Post a Comment