Tuesday, May 5, 2009

30 Years and still climbing that hill.

I can't believe that we are old enought to be having a 30 year old birthday party. My attempt and throwing my husband a big suprise party failed miserably. The weather made it so that we couldn't meet and play at the park any more so I was sure that he would catch on when I started doing a deep cleaning of the house. But when the first guest showed up he was still surprised. I think he still enjoyed the party surrounded by those he loves. These are the only pictures he would let me take.
I wish you could see the flame on the candle in this picture but I had to be that far away to get both him and the cake in the picture. He is one of the only people I know that can blow out his candles from that far away (on the first try). I want to see if he can do 31 individual candles from that far away next year. =)

Oh, and here are the girls...it's been a while since I've done a post and even though it may not seem like they have grown much to some of you, both of my babies are looking so grown up to me these days.

1 comment:

Swain Family said...

Yeah, pictures! You can tell Cameron that they are manditory from now on...for everything!! :) Happy Birthday again! And sorry we missed it!