So we didn't even have to wait a year. We had another birthday party for Cameron and this time with trick candles. It took him 2 tries (but still from far away) to blow them out this time. What a set of lungs he has.
We've been married for 10 years now...in the blink of an eye. My husband and my two precious girls are my life. I don't know what I would do without them. I work part time (it feels like more) but it's really being a good mother and wife that is the hard work. =) I have a lot of room to improve myself in those ways and so that is my life goal right now. When I need some "me time" to relax, I love to scrapbook and read.
Cameron Salisbury
My husband is a lot of things, a handy man, a mechanic, he knows something about everything, a caring and giving person, a kid at heart. Life has molded that young, daring boy who jumped off cliffs and (still) tips the ATV onto 2 wheels, into all of those things. He keeps us smiling and makes life fun for us girls.
Samantha Salisbury
My oldest daughter is 7 years old now. She is moving right along in school and seems to enjoy 2nd grade even more than first grade. She is developing as an artist (that's what she wants to be when she grows up). She even got to go on a feild trip to Weber State to learn about water colors from a real college professor! She is very affectionate and is always trying to make the people around her happy.
Erica Salisbury
My baby really isn't a baby anymore. She is 4.5 years old now and is pretty much fearless. She is my athletic kid, always wanting to dance, climb, kick, and jump around outside. So we finally got her signed up for a tap dance/tumbling class. Some of her favorite (indoor) things are coloring, barbies, and she still can't get enough of the yogurt and bananas.
No comments:
Post a Comment