So I will probably never again pay 40 dollars for a movie ticket...especially if it is for a midnight showing on opening night. Yeah we got some neat stuff (an Edward t-shirt, free popcorn, two drinks, junior mints, lots of pictures of him, and some other odds and ends) but that was a long wait in line and a ton of people to deal with. However, I really did enjoy the girls night out. Dinner was fun and the movie was good too. It made me laugh though 'cause even in the Edward theamed theatre Jacob still got some cat calls and swooning when he took of his shirt the first time. That's one good looking wolf.
Nice pictures huh (I forgot my camera so this is taken by my phone). The last one is pretty good considering I just held the camera out in front of us and pushed the button not knowing what was in the frame.




2 comments:
That sounds like it was a LOT of fun!!! haha. I'm jealous, I haven't seen it yet.
I went to a midnight showing of Twilight, and you are right, it's not worth it! It was a fun experience, with all the crazies and everything! lol.
Holy Toledo Batman! $40! What a fun girls night out though!
Post a Comment